Saturday, April 12, 2014

Follow the money

Historical data have shown April to be one of the best month for the S&P 500.  Recent years Aprils have been especially good.  The S&P 500 has averaged over 3% in April. This April is showing to be no difference I hope. For people that invest on TSP, this is especially good news. On Thursday April 3, 2014, I watched as S&P 500 went to $1,893.80, unbelievable.  I have been investing my TSP S account on the  DOW Jones, but I will be moving my account from S fund to C fund on Monday.  Hopefully, it will not be a mistake. Since April is the best month for S&P 500, I will try my luck with S&P.   I am still trying to find the best way to invest my TSP account.  Time will tell if I'm investing the right way the right way or if I find someone with the know how to show me the best possible way to invest my TSP.  For people who started late with retirement savings, just hope that you will not be beaten again by Wall Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment